Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前或从前的工作单位有何贡献?) A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成个新项目,我相信能将自己的经验用在这份工作上。)
Q: What do you think you are worth to us? (你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual? (你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or
Do you work well under stress or pressure? (你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A: Yes, I think so. (是的,我想是的。)
A: The trait is needed in my current (or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
Q: What is your strongest trait(s)? (你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A: Helpfulness and caring. (乐于助人和关心他人。)
A: Adaptability and sense of humor. (适应能力和幽默感。)
A: Cheerfulness and friendliness. (乐观和友爱。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you? (你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A: pause a few seconds. (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。) 下一篇:中英对照商标术语 世界贸易组织《WTO》 WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION
关税及贸易总协定《GATT》 GENERAL AGREEMENT ON TARIFFS AND TRADE
亚太经济合作组织《APEC》 ASIA PACIFIC ECONOMIC COOPERATION
与贸易有关的知识产权协议《TRIPS》 AGREEMENT ON TRADE RELATED ASPECTS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
世界知识产权组织《WIPO》 WORLD INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ORGANIZATION
保护知识产权联合国际局 INTERNATIONAL BOARD OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT
...[查看详情] |